Re: [orca-list] Does LibreOffice make your computer to freeze?

I have Ubuntu 18.04 and orca 3.35.3 installed with all the latest libre office installed.

I get a freeze state when I am typing values/ data into a spreadsheet which has more than 25 rows of data with 5 or more columns.

It starts with Orca responding late then taking a lot time and then a final freeze.