[orca-list] orca stopping completely or at least on the desktop

    T#hanks for the answers to my questions about Orca stopping completely or at least on the desktop after loggin.

I have just thought, it might be something which happens with 18.10 as I have noticed that some of this list are using Ubuntu 18.4.

My issue might be explained by the problems of having the latest 6 Month release which is 18.10.