Re: [orca-list] Cinnamon accessibility environment.

Hello,

Not sure about Cinammon accessibility but Mate is indeed accessible and
can have desktop icons.

Best,

Didier

PS Don't be sorry about your English (which is not my native language
either), it's good enough. Sorry I don't speak Polish at all <smile>

BTW Slint (accessible distribution that I maintain) speaks Polish
including during installation and ships Mate, cf. https://slint.fr