Re: [orca-list] Question how to start

Dear Gianni,

To better help you find your way in Linux, please tell us what you want
to do. Do you use your computer for school, work, hobby or all of the
above? What assistive technologies have you been using under Windows?

I can talk about my switch from Windows (XP) to Ubuntu, and now Debian;
but my usage (and advice therein) of Orca is probably not very relevant,
as I am not blind, but 'only' visually impaired.

Please let us know, we're here to help.

Kind regards,
Frans-Willem