[orca-list] jenux gnome install fail

I'll research this further by trying different base installs like mate and
basic like what comes up on iso.  However in packages download for the
gnome install the script fails to download a package and continues trying
to download that package by starting again at the top of the package list.
This package is in the thousands neighborhood so quite far down in the
packages list.  Speech runs really fast through the downloads and when
this kind of error happens the download attempt does not stop so an
installer can check the screen and get the actual package name to report.
This is not a package refresh error as reported earlier but in the package
download part of the install.

Also, I did figure out how to get jenux to use usb speakers.  It's
necessary to have either a speaker system attached to line out and another
attached to usb or a headphone set attached to line out and that way the
pick speaker script gets run.  With only a single usb speaker set
attached, the pick speaker script does not run and no speech happens on
the system.

More later as I find it out.