Re: [orca-list] problem with quotes Re: Performance improvement for web content just landed in master

Hi,

I send a new message to clarify the bug with the quotes
***
I just tested this new version and I have a problem with the quotes in
firefox and thunderbird. in chromium it works fine.

in thunderbird, there is no longer any quotation block detection in a read mail.
for example:

Hello,
this is a test.

in firefox, it detects the beginning of the quote, but does not tell me
when it ends. We don't know if we read the answer or the quote ...
url for example:
https://www.progaccess.net/perso/Corentin/CitationsTest.html

on this page, he doesn't tell me the end of the quote before saying to
me: "And, again, this is just a text"
it worked in master a few days ago

thanks,

Jerem