Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 01:48:26
From: Alexandr Epaneshnikov via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] what has happenn with Speech-dispatcher for Arch
    Linux C doooode?

hello Jude. if you need espeakup with espeak-ng support you can use my
arch repo

just add in pacman.conf

[alex19EP]

Server = https://repo.talkingarch.info/$repo/$arch

repo is signed with my pgp key. you can get it from talkingarch download
page.

don't forget to import
<https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman/Package_signing#Adding_unofficial_keys>
key in pacman keyring.