Re: [orca-list] orca and fvwm

Hello,

Jude DaShiell, le mar. 22 déc. 2020 19:42:35 -0500, a ecrit:
are these two compatible or can these two be made to play nicely together?

fvwm itself (application switcher etc.) is not accessible. But an fvwm
session can be made accessible by running the at-spi bus in the
.xsession:

eval $(dbus-launch --sh-syntax --exit-with-session)
/usr/lib/at-spi2-core/at-spi-bus-launcher &
/usr/libexec/at-spi-bus-launcher &
/usr/lib/at-spi2-core/at-spi2-registryd &
/usr/libexec/at-spi2-registryd &

Xwindows has lost developer support or will soon loose developer support and
many will be moving along to wayland or xwayland.
I don't know that wayland and xwayland have got their #a11y screen reader
problems properly sorted by this time

The plan is to achieve it.

That being said, I'd say a lot of desktop will still keep on X for quite
some time still.

Samuel