Re: [orca-list] Rolling Release distro

Hello everyone,

thank you so much for the replies Jude, John and Alex. I will download debian and jenux to test.

Regards,

Rafael

Em qua., 16 de dez. de 2020 às 09:20, Alex ARNAUD <aarnaud hypra fr> escreveu:
Hello Rafael,

You can use Debian Testing for that purpose. It's not strictly considered a rolling release but software are updated really quickly and yes, this is awesome, this is accessible.

You can learn more about it on the Debian wiki.

Hope that helps.