[orca-list] Self-voicing

howdy All,

I remember a while ago, someone else was asking about this functionality. Now, Orca can be made to speak
and/or braill whatever you need, thanks to the simple orca plugin system. the latest plugins are available at:
https://github.com/chrys87/SOPS-Plugins
I need to update the plugin manager to pull from this repository, so for now, just clone it and copy over the
plugin. Example usage is written in at the top of the self-voice file as comments.

Thanks,
Storm

--
⛈🐲