[orca-list] OT: embossing to Index embosser

Hi all. I'm using Arch Linux, have cups server going, I think, and am pretty new to all this. We have an Index DV5 embosser at work, and I'm trying to print to it, using more than just its clunky web server. I know BrailleBlaster can do it, ... or is that on Linux too? So if BrailleBlaster can do it, Cups should be able to do it too. So the embosser is at 192.168.0.203, and I tried just putting that into Cups, but is that not enough? Any help would be appreciated, as well as an easy way to manage cups, the web interface takes a while to get used to, and so does the printer-settings GUI. Or is that all there is? Thanks again for any help.