[orca-list] Changed keyboard layout somehow messed up orca

Hi,
I changed my keyboard layout for systemwide use via
sudo dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
That unfortunately somehow messed up Orca.
Messed up means exactly:
Mails can't be read the "normal" way. I can't use the cursor keys in there. Only via numpad navigation. 2.: Laptop and desktop are slightly mixed up. When I press 0 a right click is performed. 3.: In firefox lines that include links are only read until the link, when I'm reading with the cursor keys. Via numpad navigation I can readeverything that's there.
Any suggestions how to fix this?
best wishes, Guenni