Re: [orca-list] Orca seems to be missing emphasized text.

I tried lynx but got the message that python.org requires javascript.

John

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 10:59:28AM +0200, Didier Spaier via orca-list wrote:
Hello John,

I'd try to use a web browser like links or lynx or w3m on the console, instead of firefox in a graphical
environment.

Both seem to work here.

a full experience, but the website seems accessible without this feature that neither provide.

Didier