Re: [orca-list] Warning, critical error with text sellection

Hello,

no, that's not Orca problem. If I open Pluma, write some word, press home, quit Orca and press shift down arrow for example, pluma crashes, because after Orca launching I am on the desktop.

I have Orca master 3.37.91 pre, but in other systems, that's OK. I have problem in my Stormux, in Raspbian there aren't problems. I've wrote to the Orca-list to warn as many users as I can before this error.

Best regards

Vojta.

Peter Vágner via orca-list napsal(a):
Hello,

Dňa 16. 8. 2020 o 12:38 Pavel Vlček via orca-list napísal(a):
it happens after yesterday's updates, I don't have Orca Master, I have 3.34.4, but Orca was not updated.

Well, now I'm confused.

Vojta has mentioned arch linux and fedora in his initial message.

Both of these are shipping 3.36 point releases of orca. 3.36.4 was broken and arch has shipped 3.36.5 very recently.

Anyway I don't expect orca it-self to cause gedit or pluma to crash so badly, so I guess that might be either something related to your configuration or different chain of dependencies than majority of us have installed.

Greetings

Peter