[orca-list] Copying Math Expressions from Web pages

Hi,

I am finding Orca's handling of maths to my liking as it is able to say
out all the maths expressions I come across. But I am failing to copy
those formulas into some application, from Firefox. How do I accomplish
such a thing as copying a maths expression?

Currently, copying any expression yields the following string at the
place where the expression should be: "[Math Processing Error]".

TIA,

--
Ishe

Mobile: +263-77-396-5354