Re: [orca-list] Audio Editor Recommendations

Hello,

I use Audacity. I have special keys in audacity keys.xml and when I want to cut something from the sound, I cut the sound from the side when I am to begin by Shift J and press del. For example, when I have bus sound and at the beginihng is big space, I go to the begin of real sound, press shift A to stop, press shift J to select sound from place where I am to the begin and press delete. And when is silent on the end, I go to the end, press left arrow and before stop of sound I press shift A to stop, shift K to select from place where I am to end and press delete. And the sound is cutted. It's harder, but I am comfortable with that. If you want my audacitikeys.xml I can send.

Best regards

Vojta.

Nimer Jaber via orca-list napsal(a):
Seems a bit broken at present. That, and it immediately kills my audio when I start it.