Re: [orca-list] How to compile and install Orca master

Thanks to both of you.  It has been a long time since I have had to use these git commands and once upon a
time I was more familiar with it. 🙂 I’m glad there are multiple ways one can get back to the latest stable
version if things go wrong.  When I am feeling brave enough and if I need to, I might try both of these
solutions and see which one might be a better fit.  Thank you again!

Kind Regards,
Cory