Re: [orca-list] Zoom with Orca

Dear ch'uqi, QT is a toolkit for building applications, an alternative
to gtk on which much of gnome is built. As I understand it, the
current version of zoom uses qt version 5 which is meant to be
moderately accessible. What does the command
which zoom
in your emacs shell return
Should we continue this conversation offline or are others having the
same problem?
regards
Peter

Hwaen Ch'uqi writes:
Greetings Peter,

I called zoom-client from an emacs shell, but there was no output
displayed in the buffer afterwards. I also invoked it from the
terminal but inside a script session. A typescript file was created,
but no messages were in the file save my initial call to zoom-client.
You mentioned something about QT_ACCESSIBILITY, which I must admit I
know absolutely nothing about. What is qt, and if I have it, where
could I alter settings for it? I typed qt in the terminal and tabbed
for completion. One command came up - namely, qt-faststart. Thanks for
any more help.

Hwaen Ch'uqi