[orca-list] If you are using Mate with Braille please contact me.

Hello Everyone,

I have just installed the latest version of Orca and Mate. I use Braille only, because I am deaf-blind. An
old problem has resurfaceed. The display jams and
constantly shows the same thing. Nothing I do on the keyboard changes it. I think the screen is following the
keyboard, however, because my sighted companions
have told me that it is.

Thanks,
John

--