Re: [orca-list] Orca speaks extra dot character

Jeremy Lincicome, le jeu. 30 avril 2020 01:28:42 -0600, a ecrit:
That didn't make a difference at all. I wonder if Speech-dispatcher doesn't
get its configuration from that file when running as my user?

The log will tell us.

Poking around a bit, I noticed a directory called
/run/user/1000/. That directory has a Speech-dispatcher directory in
it.

Look into it, you'll find the logs.

So, questions: How/where do I get the logs for Speech-dispatcher?

In the log directory in there.

Why would Speech-dispatcher be ignoring "DefaultSymbolsPreprocessing
1"?

No idea, but the log will tell us.

Samuel