[orca-list] When arrowing in riot.im/develop, I never hear the message entry box

Not sure why Riot confounds Orca in so many ways. :)

riot.im/develop, Orca master, Firefox 75. If I land on the message entry with e/E, Firefox correctly presents it. If I, say, arrow down from the message list, it is never spoken. I instead hear the buttons to insert stickers/make calls, but no text entry. I also don't always hear it when it has focus, though text I type goes into it just fine.

Thanks.