[orca-list] HTML internal links not working, and cursor position is lost when navigating back

Hey folks.

Noticing that some HTML internal links are no longer working. FOr instance, see this:

https://forum.audiogames.net/post/521524/#p521524

Links like the above used to take me directly to posts on the audiogames.net forum, but no longer do. Not sure when they stopped working.

I've also noticed recently that focus doesn't seem to reliably restore when I use my Back button. I used to be able to read a page, press Back, then appear at or near the link that brought me to the new page. Didn't always work, but worked more often than not. Recently, it never works at all. Has anyone else experienced this?

Using Orca master and Firefox 75. Interestingly, the cursor position loss seemed to coincide with swapping out my HDMI monitor, and I've had odd issues around my computer locking up and misbehaving unless the monitor is connected and on. I don't know *why* getting a new monitor would cause cursor position loss when using my Back button, but those behaviors began at the same time, so make of that what you will. I can't test the old monitor out right now because I'm quarantined in another apartment for the time being.

Thanks.