Thanks for the report. This is the very same issue others have been
reporting, boiling down to Orca says lots of extra stuff when I type in
an editable field.

My colleague has fixed this bug but it will take a little while before
the change lands in chrome unstable.

The bug is here:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1065534

--joanie

On 2020-04-11 10:11, Majid Hussain via orca-list wrote:
hi there,
sorry for the subject line, i'm running orca master very latest
version on debian unstable, with google chrome version
83.0.4103.7-1
when i go to
m.gmail.com
and compoze a new message, every charictore I type is spoken like this:
entery this
entery this is a
stepps to reproduce,
1.
launch google chrome unstable
83.0.4103.7-1
2.
go to
m.gmail.com
3.
compoze a new message and start typeing.
after you type something a charictor you will hear it repete it's self.
type a word after the charactor you just typed it will repete what
you've just typed plus extra.
because I don't think i'm makeing that much sence, i'm going to put up
a audio recording of me trying to do this, posted to a cloud service,
I hope this will make sence:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/Lwp5kx4D7kL58

Majid Hussain