Re: [orca-list] Using Jitsi with Orca

Hmmm... So the buttons are not buttons; they are sections with names. These things are also not focusable via the keyboard. And they regularly disappear off the screen.

That said, I was able to toggle things by using Orca's list of clickables (Alt+Shift+A). Navigating by clickable (A) is less successful because setting the caret in one of them is causing a dialog to appear.

While I can add this to my list of things to do, the place to fix these issues is in Jitsi itself.

--joanie