Re: [orca-list] Using Jitsi with Orca

On 09/04/20 12:01 am, Roman Voronjanski via orca-list wrote:
Hey folks,

yesterday I tried using the Jitsi video conferencing web application with Orca.

https://meet.jit.si/

I tried it with Orca 3.36, chromium 80.0.3987.162 and Firefox-esr 68.6.0.

When I tested with Chromium, I was aware of the following instructions and warnings:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Chromium

I really love this software and it works with NVDA 2019.3 on Windows 10, not perfectly, but reasonably well. Do you have any solutions, workarounds or plans to fix it in the future?

Best regards,

I always use it with Orca and Firefox.Roman