[orca-list] Continuous read is broken on websites

Firefox 75, Orca master as of this morning.

1. Visit https://blog.cloudflare.com/moving-from-recaptcha-to-hcaptcha/.

2. Use h to navigate to a heading.

3. Arrow down to the beginning of one of the paragraphs.

4. Start continuous read.

For me, focus seems to jump around between images and headings. Happens even in reader mode.

Actually, now that I poke it a bit more, continuous read seems broken in many more places. See the HN comment thread on this article, for instance:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22812509

Here, CR skips the comment text and just reads the metadata. :)

Thanks.