[orca-list] Braille display is unresponsive

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to get Gnome 3.3 on Debian Buster operational. I am using a Focus 40 Braille display and
no speech. Things seem to be going all right for a
while, but eventually my Braille display becomes
unresponsive. It won't show anything new, although sighted companions tell me that the screen changes. What
can I do about this?

Thanks,
John

--