Re: [orca-list] OT: Orca and Facebook

Hey Voyta,
I use the m.facebook.com allmost all the time. It works very good with Orca.
Greetings,
Wolfram

Vojtěch Polášek via orca-list schrieb:
Hi all,

any tips how to use Orca and FAcebook? I am using Firefox.

The problem is with scrolling through timeline. If I move by headings, the site does not want to scroll forward showing further posts and I am cycling over first two or three posts. If I use the "j" key to scroll forward and then I want to do something with the post, the focus is somewhere else and usually it gets messed up.

What are your experience?

Thank you,

Vojta