[orca-list] Orca announces the help of an HTML item each time I read a line or a word

Hello,

Environment:
* Debian 9 "Stretch"
* Firefox Nightly
* Orca master

I'm only reproducing the issue with the Dolibarr software. I'll sent you in private the debug has they are private data (name of people).

The behaviour is this one on a form field, looks like a text area but not sure: * Each time I move between lines with up/down arrow Orca reads "Utilisez le raccourci Alt-0 pour obtenir de l'aide" * Each time I move between wors control + left/right Orca reads "Utilisez le raccourci Alt-0 pour obtenir de l'aide"

Note: I'm reproducing the issue with Orca 3.34 and 3.32 release.

Best regards.