Re: [orca-list] New XFCE is here, some news in accessibility?

Hi Pavel and all,

I didn't find much enhancements wrt a11y but being sighted I am
nor really able to tell.

As I just provided it for Slint hopefully users will answer:
http://slint.fr/pipermail/slint_slint.fr/2019-September/001121.html

Best regards,

Didier