[orca-list] Making changes to selection support for web content

Hey all.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I am currently doing work on Orca's presentation of text selection changes. There are some known issues with things not being presented. I am still working on these issues. However, given the improvements in overall reliability and performance, I went ahead and committed the changes. If I've broken something horribly, please let me know. If I just need to keep improving things and fixing those remaining issues, please be patient. :)

Lastly, please note that the way Orca handles text selection is to let the browser control the caret and selection. This is because we need changes made to ATK, AT-SPI2, and the browsers before Orca can control selection itself. This means that Orca has no way to control what gets selected or where you land as a result of using Shift + cursor keys.

--joanie