Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird and spell checking

In the spellcheck dialog, it should automatically report the misspelled word, the suggested replacement, and the context (i.e. the surrounding text in which the error appears). I'm using Thunderbird Daily with Orca master and it's working for me as expected.