[orca-list] WARNING: Do not update to GNOME 3.34 yet

Hey all.

As you might have seen on this list, some people are having problems with the latest release of GNOME, in particular things like:

* Orca is not interrupting speech and saying too much
* Orca is silent in certain windows

The above two things depend upon Orca receiving keyboard events. If those events go missing, Orca will exhibit the problems described above. And I cannot hack around things being completely absent. So if my theory is correct, I won't be able to solve this problem within Orca.

Regardless, until we get to the bottom of this problem, my advice to you is to not update to GNOME 3.34 quite yet.

Sorry and thank you for your understanding.
--joanie