Re: [orca-list] Accessible SIP client

What about ekiga?

If it still exist

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Patrick ZAJDA via orca-list
Skickat: den 15 september 2019 17:09
Till: orca-list gnome org
Ämne: Re: [orca-list] Accessible SIP client

Hello Raphaël,

Thanks for your answer.

I've just tested and unfortunately I was not able to make a call "échec

de l'appel" in the status bar even after setting my account in the

preferences.

In the mean time I tested Twinkle which looks good, I was able to make a

call and, even better than Ekiga, answer a call :)

Patrick

--

Patrick ZAJDA

Certification NVDA 2019