Re: [orca-list] How to read pdf or office documents using LIbreOffice or open office

Hi Sanchit,

Documents from Microsoft Word should be just fine in Libre Writer.  As
for PDFs, I've had the same problem reading them, and my workaround
has just been to open them in Firefox then I can read them fine.

Matt