Re: [orca-list] good first issue

Mike Zhukovskiy via orca-list, le lun. 28 oct. 2019 07:53:10 -0400, a ecrit:
realized that it requires a Braille display, which I don't own.

I don't have a Braille display either :)

For most Braille things, the braille monitor (enabled with
-e braille-monitor) is enough for testing. In some cases that's not
enough but running "brltty -b xw" is enough. In some rare cases (such as
bug #28), one really need an external Braille device.

Samuel