Re: [orca-list] talkingarch

Hello,

As per the corresponding announcement post at: https://tarch.org/2019/10/11/tarch-2019-10-11-is-now-available/

This image already contains F123 light script.

If this is still not the thing you are looking for it would be better to explain your situation in more details i.e. what you currently have and what on what hardware / VM you would like to get as a final step.

Thanks and greetings

Peter

Dňa October 23, 2019 4:52:46 PM UTC používateľ "adérito" <aderito carvalho sapo pt> napísal:

Hello, I wanted to test the script talkingarch that turns into a talkingarch F123 light where well get the new INTAL Monthly Newsletter script to install talkingarch. if they can send me I would be grateful.

Enviado do Correio para Windows 10

--
Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.