Re: [orca-list] swapping evolution for thunderbird

You shouldn't have to go to mate-terminal first. You should just be able to run thunderbird right from the alt+f2 run window. That said, the version that ships with Ubuntu should include a .desktop file that puts it in the menu. My version shows up in Applications -> Internet, but I'm not sure if that .desktop file is part of the upstream Thunderbird or if it's a packaging thing. If it doesn't show up for you, I have attached my .desktop file that you can copy to /usr/share/applications/thunderbird.desktop, and you should see it in your menu, if not immediately, on the next boot.

Imetumwa kutoka farasi yangu