[orca-list] Some distro which do not strictly depend on Pulseaudio

Speech-dispatcher, speech-dispatcher-espeak driver and some parts of Espeak speech synthesizers are currently causing issues while working with it for longer time on my two computers which I have currently at home. Mbrola and other speech engines including Festival and very probably modern Nuance voices which are BETA stage version do not cause those electric sounds. The problem is 100 % caused by Pulseaudio and some complex C++ language relationships between various modules including parts of Kernel, which are compiled when Pulseaudio sound server needs to be incorporated in to every Linux distro. Sure, there is very very little programmers, which have free time to help with Espeak so my only one solution is to use some Linux distribution, which do not enforce Pulseaudio when working with Mate desktop environment. Latest Knoppix could support mate desktop environment and mainly Espeak and Speech-dispatcher The best, because it do not enforce Pulseaudio installation even while installing mate-desktop. Unfortunately, included consolekid daemon is incompatible with mate-session complex C language code, this app needs to use modern Console app, no consolekid daemon.
As A result, mate-session can be only run in very hack mode.
xsession mate-session
This is not good, because Elogint daemon creates empty window, which can be accidentally closed and in this case, mate-session crash. If user will pay attention on this empty window, it is not dangerous. No memory leaks, no random crashes, Gconf database is correctly closed when user logout from Mate which run by using Knoppix. But I do not want to overload Mate desktop environment C language programmers. They are doing excellent and very complex programmers task on their free time and I do not assume, that rewriting mate-session so it will support consolekid daemon will be trivial task. it would mean coding Mate-session code at The bad times several years ago. LXDE do not support all panels and I do not assume, that LXDE developers will have free time to add complex code to their apps so it will be so perfectly accessible as Mate.
Debian netinst enforces Pulseaudio as dependency too, Ubuntu mate also.
If there is some experienced C or C++ programmer, could somebody look at The mate-session source code to determine, how complex would be to recode it so it would be compatible with consolekid daemon?
Why mate-session must cooperate with some console background process?
Sure. I could install dummy xdriver but it would not solve my problem with code dependency on modern non console kid daemon. There is currently no better desktop based on GTk than Mate. If there was some issue, programmers of this environment have recoded their desktop and it is now really The best accessible desktop. Including mate file search tool.