Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 09:40:46
From: ad?rito <aderito carvalho sapo pt>
To: "orca-list gnome org" <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] talkingarch

Hello, I use Windows 10 and use the vmware pro. and when it does not start otarch altomaticamente begins
the installation script. and when I ./install-f123light it asks to connect to wifi. and already I am
connected via windows. and I can not I do? and says wifi-menu not found.

Enviado do Correio para Windows 10