[orca-list] archlinux change

Archlinux had a group called base and replaced it with a meta package
called base which is a required install if you want support.  The base
package has lots less in it than the base group had.  For screen reader
users, one or more packages that never made it into the base meta package
leave you with a system that doesn't get to login; doesn't talk, and beeps
once when the grub screen comes up.  A website was made available giving
all packages that were in that base group and I have all of them
documented in braille over here.  Later today I'll try another install of
tarch and include all of those packages in several pacstrap commands and
see if I can get a working installation by doing that.  Eventually, the
minimal set of packages required to get an accessible login will be
discovered by someone and that I can try to do if I get a working system
by removing packages one by one no longer in the base meta package until
the system breaks.  Then maybe some pacstrap commands can be shortened.