Re: [orca-list] Espeak Variants

Don't be sorry, anyway using either es (Spanish) or es-419 (Spanish in Latin America) the Michael variant is
available.

All available klatt variants can be used with any language provided by espeak-ng.

You can check the packages versions that matter in this case with following commands:
espeak-ng --version
speech-dispatcher -v
orca --version

I didn't find  these packages browsing http://packages.linuxmint.com/

I will install Mint 19.2 in a virtual machine to check.

Meanwhile you the variants are usually installed in:
/usr/share/espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/

So if Michael is installed you should have this file:

/usr/share/espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/Michael

To check, put the file in single quotes as it
includes an exclamation mark that can fool your shell.