[orca-list] Knoppix and Mate desktop

Dear advanced users and developers,
    Who of us could help Me to get Mate desktop environment to work with latest Knoppix?
My motivations are:
1. I have stopped to have The patience with Pulseaudio, Espeak ENG Speech-dispatcher Espeak driver. I have done my best to solve The issues with Espeak bad sound output, but really, I can not spend The rest of my life to find The solutions. Mbrola do not cause those sounds, but Czech speech databases for Mbrola are very small so speech output quality is much more worst than when using some German voices for Mbrola.
Knoppix is being configured so ALSA is being used by Speech-dispatcher and Espeak work perfectly even after 20 hours of continuous or random activity with Orca or Espeak.
Mr Professor Klaus Knopper is one of The Linux elite programmers around The world so I have decided that I will give his distribution The chance.
I have more informatics reasons than The presence of preconfigured ALSA sound output.
System can be remastered. It is possible to use persistent setting file, overlay file or standalone overlay partition. So Mr Professor Klaus Knopper has done his best to incorporate The best Linux kernel features to create fully usable portable operating system.
Sure! Advanced users and developers can do that on every other Linux distribution. But to be honest, I did not known about special kernel parameters and how to use them. And scripts of Knoppix are designed so user can use it from X session by using
dialog
Linux app, it is second GTK based dialog system. Zenity is The next. Knoppix scripts are using also Dialog system so really, it is perfectly possible to run Knoppix scripts from terminal.
My problems.
1. How to manage so Speech-dispatcher will work also when mate-session is active?How to initialize Mate desktop from Knoppix so also CTRL+ALT+d will work.
If I will type mate-session
at The Bash shell prompt, I will got some run-time error with numbers.
but when I will type
xinit mate-session
Mate will be initialized. But something unsoft will prevent Me from using Speech-dispatcher with Orca. Mate volume monitor will perfectly work, even build in sound effects are working.
What would I have to do so Speech-dispatcher will also send data to espeak and socket problem will stop to be occurred?
How to correctly initialize mate-session without xinit, since this approach is very probably not good approach?