Re: [orca-list] When clicking with left click on the web Orca clicks on another link

Hi again. In addition to the bug below which is just in Gecko, it turns out that the reason Orca is failing to click in the right spot is because Gecko is also reporting the wrong character extents. This second bug is also not present in either Epiphany or in Chrome. I'm hacking around this second Gecko bug in Orca master. But it would be good if Gecko could fix that issue as well.

Reporting the second issue should be doable by using Accerciser. Get the object extents of the "Drive" link via the component interface. Get the character extents at offset 0 via the text interface. Expected results: The latter would be contained in the former. Actual results: The latter are above and to the left of the former. If this doesn't make sense to you, please check with your colleague Samuel. He should be able to help you.

Thanks in advance for reporting both of these issues to Mozilla!
--joanie