Re: [orca-list] Firefox: caret navigation stuck in developer tools

Will take a look. Thanks for the report!
--joanie

On 9/30/19 12:25 PM, Nolan Darilek wrote:
Noticed this with both Firefox Stable and a slightly older build of Nightly, and Orca master. I've switched back to Firefox stable for various reasons.

1. Load a site that outputs lots of text to the console.

2. Press ctrl-shift-k to open the console.

3. Tab/arrow to the top of the console messages.

4. Enter browse mode.

5. Press down-arrow to try reading the messages.

Sometimes this works, but often I'm stuck on the first message and can no longer review console log output. Not sure whether this is a Firefox or Orca regression, but it used to work and no longer does, and I'm not immediately sure when it stopped.

Here's a debug.out of me trying to read the browser console on an app I'm building:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/alzrfe0lhh9dqw5/debug-2019-09-30-11%3A16%3A35.out?dl=0

Thanks for any help.