[orca-list] Possible Bug: Pre-testing of Orca with Chromium/Chrome

Hi, Joanie:

I may have found a flaw whilst using Amazon shopping the past few days.
Amazon uses a "More Details" label for some kind of pop up help that
drives Orca plus Chromium batty.

*       Speech becomes very unresponsive

*       That makes all the sense in the world, because when I go to a
*       root console and do:

        ps -t tty1 |grep -i chrome |wc -l

        I get like 15 or 17 instances. I do not see this problem using
        Firefox.

        Let me know how to provide better info if interested. I should
        note that the Orca plus Chromium I'm using are as of last
        Saturday 23 November. I have not updated since, but am about to
        do so.

        Best,

        Janina

--