Re: [orca-list] vscode and orca

I guess I am out of luck, I either have to compile from source or
something, my version is 2.0.17.

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 04:33:59 -0500,
Michał Zegan wrote:

[1  <multipart/mixed (7bit)>]
I used current vscode master from git:
http://github.com/microsoft/vscode.git
Electron version is 7.0.0, it still has the bug that causes control not
to silent speech in dialogs like save dialog... annoying, but...
Also it is not connected to extensions gallery so that you will have
problems installing c# extension, like will not be easy.
I also do not know how to package vscode instead of running from source.
I will most likely find some way shortly to do both.