Re: [orca-list] Where's Joanie?

Enjoy your time off.  Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

Victor

On Nov 25, 2019, at 11:07 AM, Majid Hussain via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:

I hope you enjoy your time off, and let me be the first to wish you
and yours a merry christmas!
I hope you have a safe time with your holidays.
a question, what would be classed as on fire issues, and ones that you
will get back to on your return?
it's good to know,
enjoy your well deserved holiday!
Majid