Re: [orca-list] Where's Joanie?

Hi Joanie.

Wish you have a great vacation. I would like to say that you probably do not imagine how much your work has facilitated my work. Thank you so much.

On 11/25/19 2:15 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

Igalia gives its employees a rather generous number of vacation days, and expects us to take them. In fact, failure to take them is a no-no because we take our "equal work for equal pay" policy quite seriously. I've been a bad American. As a result, I have to take quite a bit of time off between now and the end of the year.

I will still be checking email, and if anything is on fire, then I'll work on it ASAP. Lower-priority, not-on-fire issues may need to wait until mid December or early January.

Hopefully you will all be enjoying your own holidays and therefore not notice my absence. Sending this just in case.

Take care.
--joanie