[orca-list] Simulated mouse clicks seem to be at incorrect coordinates in Firefox nightly and master

1. Visit https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/master-account-apis/meeting-apis.

2. Press Ctrl-f and type "webhook", then enter.

3. Arrow down twice to App Events and simulate a left-click.

For me, this seems to open the Account Events event list from the line above.

Saw this elsewhere recently too, but was prepared to blame that app until I found it on Zoom's site. I suppose they *both* could be doing something wrong as well. :)

Thanks.